Fellows of the Society can register an account on the RAS website. This allows access to the members-only section of the website, which includes:
- A searchable directory of Fellows
- Discounts on various books, journals and visitor attractions
- Information on elections, including candidates for Council or for election as Fellows
- Minutes of Council meetings and AGMs, plus briefing papers for these meetings
- Confidential reports and policy documents
- Short biographies of RAS staff
and various documents relating to other members-only business.
How to register
All Fellows have to register an account - they are not created automatically. Registering is a three-step process:
- Fill out the registration form
- Confirm your email address, by clicking on the link sent to you
- Approval by the Membership Secretary (usually within a couple of working days)
Once approved, Fellows will receive a confirmatory email and can then log in. The members-only section of the website will then appear in the menu.